Sunday 31 August 2008

been away a while, i'm no bennyblogger1980


hello, how have we been? had a good summer? its over now, right, moving on. The car, well, turned out, it was the oil pump that packed up so no lubrication for any internal parts, the car died, obviously. i had a rebuild at David Hendry Subaru in Malmesbury, not sure how happy I am with that yet, I'll let you know. I had AEM water/methanol injection fitted also, this is very good, big improvement, highly recommended. I did my 1000 miles running in period, then put my foot down and aside from the slipping clutch (Hendrys said was fine, clearly not) it goes like a battering ram. So soon as I have my new clutch fitted (Exedy) and another remap from Bob (BR Developments, Swindon) Then the car is finnished and probably up for sale, so any offers let me know, ciao!

1 comment:

Oldpigbarn said...

well said butch man. follow the impreza p1's progress on lennysp1.blogspot.com