Sunday 16 March 2008



Right, I've not been on here for a while because I've been busy with the car, so nbow I can tell you that I ruined the oil feed to the turbo somehow (don't ask me how) and had to get a replacement from Roger Clark Motorsport and it arrived the very next day, Im impressed. After that was fitted I put the injectors in and put the engine back togethor. Brilliant. Sounds like a rally car now so my inner child is very happy. All thats left is the remap then I can move on to my next project, which I will let you know about soon. It's a good 'un!

The remap is again from BR Developments in Swindon next Saturday, so if you see a P1 plodding along very slowly it's me on the way there, If you see one overtake you it's me on the way back. Let you know how it goes.

6 comments:

PtoTutY said...

Bloody hell its almost alive again. Congratulations....

p.s. i'm back this easter weekend.

p.p.s. there are plans with the bennyblogger to get v.tipsy on the friday eve.

p.p.p.s. I think you should clear your diary for the friday eve and then you can get hammered.

p.p.p.p.s. also it may be a good idea to clear any appointments for the saturday morning until some time after lunch

Benny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benny said...

Good work you retard! Bout time you got a porsche.

Now get yourself booked in for performance action day at castle combe.

Oldpigbarn said...

ah yes, castle combe. When is this japfest thing? Is it too late for that?

And to mr Ptotudy or Pieman, remap this Saturday morning!

Benny said...

get on castle combe website you lazy twat!!!

Im booked in for 2 events now, 1 is strickly sx's and the other is as random as lost.

Oldpigbarn said...

when is your second event ben? If the scooby is still running it might be a good idea to try and attend